Skype Customer Service
Skype is special software that allows its users to perform telephone calls over the Internet to other users for free. The software program was developed by Swedish and Danish businessmen Niklas Zennstrom and Janus Friis. The Skype users can also call to landline and mobile phones being charged a certain fee. Skype program had several additional features that include instant messaging, file transfer, short message service, video conferencing and some more.
The Skype Group operates the production, development, servicing and retail of Skype. The group is headquartered in Luxemburg and has several offices in European countries and one in San Jose, California.
Skype is ranked 142 out of 870 in Media category
Number of Reviews
Number of Comments
Compare Skype to
Companies are selected automatically by the algorithm.
A company's rating is calculated using a mathematical algorithm that evaluates the information in your profile. The algorithm parameters are: user's rating, number of resolved issues, number of company's responses etc. The algorithm is subject to change in future
Where Reviews Came From
- Los Angeles, California, United States
- Kelsall, England, United Kingdom
- New York City, New York, United States
- Albany, New York, United States
- Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
- Huercal-Overa, Andalusia, Spain
- Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
- Bangkok, Bangkok, Thailand
- London, London, United Kingdom
- Melbourne, Victoria, Australia