1.3
Coverage Area
Privacy and Data Security
Style and Design

I bought a subscription to call my country and when the call connects it gives me a muffled sound and then fails immediately. Minutes are deducted from my subscription though, with me not being able to reach the person I wanted to talk to.

Customer support was so slow to fix the problem and in the end they ended up not fixing it. They installed an older version of Skype and told me to setup caller ID and keep calling and if it doesn't work I should contact them again. They do not refund minutes lost due to their technical problems and they give the weird reason that I did not set my caller ID before calling. There is no such rule advertised and the caller ID function was just optional to help the receiver identify who is calling. After I set up caller ID the problem still persists. I just wasted that whole subscription with 0 refunds.

What's more they just have a customer complaints forum only. No form to fill up complaints and let management hear complaints.

The Skype program is slow and so is customer service (it took 1.5 hours for them to check whats wrong and in the end that was all a waste because they did not resolve it and wanted me to fix my caller ID and said that there will be no refunds as everything is "system generated")

Skype is always a sad story even for internet calling "Skype to Skype". It rarely connects and eats up so much bandwidth.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality at Skype and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $7 and wants Skype to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was customer service, look like cheating now and no refund or compensation. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Skype and skype digital phone service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments